Wednesday 7 March 2012

Zaragoza Spain

Zaragoza is the province of Spain.Spain is the western country that have big cities in his land.I have been gone there three time in my life.First of all I visit the UK city and after its I went there for enjoyment.Now I am feeling very happy because I have made a lot of friends there that who belong to Spain.Now I shall be going there for seeing and meeting with my friends.Now I felt like a fish out of water in my house because I have no my friends with me.Spain is my favorite country in the world choice.If you are want to know about this country so you may see my post and let me know through your comments.Thanks and sorry for that because I am not well up in English so if I did any mistake forgive me and appreciate to me for do the trying.I want to show you more some thing about this country.


Zaragoza Spain
Zaragoza Spain
Zaragoza Spain
Zaragoza Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment